MIX-RANGE OF BOATS: Up to 80m
TOTAL BERTHS: 1235
LONGEST BERTH: 80m
FRESH WATER: Mains
CERTIFICATION: ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, Gold Anchor, Blue Flag
YACHT CLUB: No
BOAT YARD: Yes
SAILING SCHOOL/NAUTICAL CENTRE: Yes
CONCIERGE SERVICES: Garbage collection,
Internat shuttle, dockhand services 24/7
Located on the spectacular island of Corfu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, D-Marin Gouvia links the Adriatic and the Mediterranean, offering distinguished experiences to clients and an outstanding standard of quality to business partners. D-Marin strives to support the social, cultural, intellectual and economic development of local communities and regions focusing on the human element and natural environment.
Continuous assessment of environmental risks and opportunities through our efforts to minimize environmental impacts of our activities. Collaboration with national and international environmental organizations. Informing employees, encouraging co-operators, visitors and customers to adopt recycling and environment friendly practices.
Environmental protection is incorporated in all aspects of our operations. We ensure implementation of existing legislation, applying standards “above and beyond” it. In addition we:
• Identify the environmental impacts of our operations and make every effort to minimize them.
• Train our employees to respond quickly and effectively to environmental incidents resulting from our operations.
• Monitor energy, water & waste production, encouraging our customers & visitors towards recycling & eco-friendly practices.
• Choose our suppliers and subcontractors having set environmental and sustainability criteria.
• Perform environmental audits & undertake an appropriate review of results to monitor progress & compliance with this policy.