Securaxis / www.securaxis.com
Glenn Meleder / CEO / firstname.lastname@example.org
Securaxis digitalizes the acoustic world of cities, providing real-time acoustic measurement, AI-based analytics, and an insights platform. We aim to protect the health and well-being of communities from the impact of noise pollution. Our solution SONAL is the best in class in acoustic assessment and monitoring, helping to improve soundscapes.
SONAL combines IoT, AI, and Cloud technologies with acoustic sensors to provide an advanced solution for acoustics monitoring in integrated urban environments. SONAL has multiple applications: soundscape assessment, biodiversity, traffic monitoring, and noisy vehicle detection. It runs on a smart sensor connected to a WASNwireless network and accurately analyses sounds and reports in real-time web dashboards.
The only smart acoustic real-time detector with predictive and self-learning capabilities, SONAL adapts to many applications at a competitive cost. USPs for:
1) boost data fusion,
2) -80% operational cost (vs cameras),
3) scalable SaaS
1) monitor traffic flow and noise
2) enhance urban and infrastructure planning,
3) measure performance of noise mitigation initiatives, lowering noise level by -60%.
CCTV cameras are widely used in traffic monitoring, but they require manual review and data analysis. Traditional sensors measure only specific parameters (noise, humidity, CO2) at predetermined points (stations) for a limited time.
This doesn’t suit fast-changing applications (traffic) that require real-time sensing and data processing.
We aim at a positive impact on social and environmental challenges. We look for partners in commercial, co-development, and investment areas to integrate projects like:
1) Zero pollution ambition: Smart Street lighting solutions based on sound analytics radically save energy, lowering CO2 emissions considerably.
2) Shift to sustainable mobility: providing actionable insights to sense and monitor traffic, recognizing electric vehicles.