Terroiko / www.terroiko.fr
Catherine de Roincé / CEO / firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2012 by two researchers, TerrOïko develops new technologies applied to biodiversity and inspired by the best scientific & digital advances. We offer our clients analysis, modeling and visualization solutions of environmental data mobilizing new technologies for biodiversity management & monitoring such as digital twins, IoT & Deep learning.
Our first solution on the market, SimOïko is a fauna and flora simulator that mimics species dynamics and displacements at individual level.
It provides an impact assessment on current and future species viability according to infrastructure project induced landscape evolutions.
This innovation mainstreams Natural Capital protection into projects.
The predictions made by modelling. Direct and quantitative comparisons of different infrastructure project scenarios impacts on biodiversity are now possible.
• Reliable evaluation of fauna species viability within a large perimeter and at fine scale ;
• Risk assessment on conflicts between wildlife and infrastructure / traffic.
• Extend our technologies (SimOïko, datascience) to marine and coastal infrastructures ;
• Be part of a digital twins projects with IoT, etc & develop solutions for biodiversity management. Try to use marinas as a sentinel for worldwide biodiversity monitoring ;
• Find international partners to export our technologies to international markets.