Energiot / www.energiot.com
Pablo Ribeiro / Business Developer / email@example.com
Energiot provides a global IoT solution using self-powered (batteryless)IoT devices to smart monitor and optimize electric grid assets, reducing up to 20% of maintenance and operation costs.
Smart monitoring of critical assets:
• Predictive maintenance and asset health index ;
• Increase grid capacity and integrate renewable sources using Dynamic Line Rating (DLR) ;
• Identify power faults and accidents ;
• Protect powerlines from bird accidents ;
• Parameters: temperature, current, humidity, light, vibrations, others ;
• Installed in any asset: tower, substation, conductor, etc ;
• AI software.
Energiot helps grid operators reduce up to 20% of operational and maintenance costs by providing a global IoT device network to monitor electric grid assets without needing to replace batteries.
Energiot device uses a patent piezoelectric technology:
• It is 5x more economical than other IoT monitoring solutions.
• No need for device maintenance; they can work in harsh environments because it doesn’t require batteries.
• Using a proprietary mesh network, it can work in regions without network coverage.
• It covers more types of assets and usage cases compared to market solutions.
Energiot wants to help electrical grid owners to monitor their assets using our self-powered device and intelligent IoT monitoring software. We expect a collaboration doing a pilot project to validate the use cases. Besides electrical grid assets, the same IoT device can be adapted to work in other types of assets such as utilities (water, gas) and transportation.